Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! There will also be three birthday celebrations this weekend, my 2 nephews and my mom! Here's one of the cards for my nephew, he's now 23! I followed Club Anya's MM layout by Marit...it's so cool!

I used Jeremy from TGF's Roll Call kit. Randomly stamped sentiments are the dp are also from the same kit! I love my new binding edge punch from EK, and dp is DCWV Rockstar. Added buttons and hemp cord tie, no glitter or gloss this time!

Have a fabulous day! and thanks for stopping by! ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is awesome Mimi, love your randomly stamped sayings for the dp! The colors are perfect, it's a fantastic guy card! Have fun celebrating all the birthdays and hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful! :)

Joy said...

what a cute card. love the image of that roll call set. great layout too. hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the holiday season!