Thursday, May 19, 2011

Make it work...

Today at Lollipop Crafts is Sponsor Spotlight on Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps. There's more info on this wonderful company over at LC. For my card I chose the adorable Christie Angel...
The paper is from my old stash that I never used, can't remember who it's from, but everytime I see this pretty paper I couldn't make it work for me. So finally, I colored my image to match, found a sketch to follow, kept it simple, and wah-la! Like it? Stop by Lollipop Crafts to join in our fun challenge this week, there's still time left to play for a chance of winning some cute images from our sponsor!!

Thanks for stopping by! ;)
Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - #155 Sketch 
Flutterby Wednesdays - #155 Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - #69 Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly - Bloom & Grow

7 comments:

Leanne said...

aw, this is very sweet Mimi! lovely colors! hope ur having a gr8 week! :)

Danni said...

So very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cyndi said...

so adorable! love the soft colors!

Jenny said...

Pink and purple - such a lovely colour combination. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

1LuvnMama said...

Cute, cute Mimi! Such a sweet card in purples and pinks! Woohoo, it's almost the weekend!

Nancy said...

Such a sweet little image!! I love the colors on your card!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

kadie said...

oooooooo, Mimi! This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at Claudia and Company!