Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Late Thank You

Back in March, I was the last winner of a month long birthday celebration with Michelle U! I never thought I would actually win from any of the blogs, but I was definitely lucky to win Michelle's. I guess having a birthday in the same month gave me some luck..heehee! Check out her blog HERE. She's got some really awesome projects! She made a cute HK basket to hold some of the goodies, which is the template I used to created my DD party favor turtle box. Anyway, I finally made her a thank you card using some of the candy I won.



here's a close up of Ginger, and a pic of the inside:

I'm entering this in the ATS weekly challenge, which is to use pink and brown colors. Thanks to Michelle, I was able to use ATS image Ginger from the Sweet November stamps. She so sweet! She's colored in copics and sprinkled with stickles. DP is from Sandylion papers called "Pretty in Pink", and the sentiment stamp is from Studio G.  I used a ribbon from EK Success Adornaments fiber collection from a few years back. (I have to admit, I buy and buy stuff, but never use...sound familiar?)

You can't believe how many days it took me to complete this (and I won't tell!), but over at the incredibly talented Amy Young's blog, she made this super cute card in only TEN MINUTES!! OMG...amazing!!

Thanks for stopping by! ;)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!

Randi said...

Adorable thank you card! I love Amy's fairies and you colored her beautifully!! So adorable in the pink and browns!!

Joy said...

Fabulous card! I absolutely love all the colors, i love pink and brown tones!!! That's Michelle's favorite colors too! :)

Keep up the GREAT work!!
Hugs,
Joy

Amy said...

Whether a card is quick to come together or takes a bit longer, who can mind when the results are as beautiful as this card! Ginger looks gorgeous here and the rest of the card is stunning as well! Thanks for joining us in the ATS challenge this week! :)

WickedPixie said...

Ginger looks fabulous on your gorgeous card! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge with us! :-)Traci