Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Cupcakes...

Only 11 more days until Christmas!!! Went shopping this weekend with the kids and DH, got a good start, but much more to do!! Well, gonna make this quick so I can get more holiday crafts done. To start, I was planning this for the Lollipop Crafts Challenge, but missed the deadline :( ... so went over to Meljen's challenge, and it was a perfect fit! Color challenge #37 is to use red, green, and gold - very traditional holiday colors!

I used the cupcakes trio and holly leaves, both freebies from Meljen's. To make them holiday cupcakes, I added a red ribbon and popped on the tiny holly leaves! Used plenty of stickles and shiny gloss accents to make it all spakly!








I also found a new challenge over at Sundays with Crissy. She has adorable, sweet images, but this challenge is open to use any image with a winter theme!

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Hi Mimi! What a fun idea to create some Christmasy cupcakes! Your card makes me smile....and hungry!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wonderful cupcakes!!! Love the glitter!! Thanks for playing at Meljen's Design!
hugs
Melissa

Crissy Armstrong said...

Mmmmm these look good! Thanks so much for playing at my challenge, Sundays With Crissy!

Amy said...

Yummers! I love your sweet card, Mimi! :)
All the sparkle is fabulous and I love the fun holly paper you've used with them, so festive!