Monday, September 3, 2012

Green thumb?...

Happy Labor Day!! Hope most everyone gets to enjoy a day off! I know my kids are, after a full WEEK of school! hahaa! Anyways, today at Lollipop Crafts, it's the start of our new bi-weekly challenge... create something with a FALL/AUTUMN THEME...

This is the MFT Pure Innocence Mud Buddies stamp set. It's super sweet, and I got it as a surprise RAK from Donna awhile ago. I finally got a chance to ink her up! Ok, now how many of you have a green thumb? I sure don't... even on my card! My daughter asked me why is she holding a pack of flower seeds if there are already flowers on the ground?? LOL! oh well! At least they won't die on me!

Now it's your turn! Hop on over to the Lollipop Crafts blog to see more from the team and find out who our sponsor is for this challenge. You'll be glad you did!!

card supplies:
image - MFT PI Mud Buddies; sketch - CPS 281; papers - MMBI Autumn Layers
Copic markers; Recollection tag punch; Twinery Carribean twine; misc- button

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day! ;D    


Challenges:
CPS - Sketch 281
7Kids College Fund - #55 Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - #50 Lots of Layers

10 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love your adorable card. Sure wish I had a green thumb. No luck there. LOL. Have a great week.

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute Mimi~ lovely image reminds me of being in my garden just about everyday.....
Enjoy your lovely day~

Sonia said...

Mimi love your fall creation. Love the image. Great JOB!
Hugs, Sony

eva said...

super cute! love your cloud background!

Vicki G said...

Fabulous card! That DP is perfect for the sweet sweet image! Thanks for joining us at CPS!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

Alice said...

love the beautiful soft fall colors you used on this card, Mimi! beautiful coloring, too! darling card!

Leanne said...

I love it!! The pretty scene and the fun fall colors. Totally hit it on the nail with this one Mimi!!
;)

Wendy said...

Fab card hun love the image very cute thank you for joining our challenge at whimsy stamps

Wendy

Lee said...

She is so adorable! I love the dp! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CPS!