Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December C.A.T.S...

Hi all! I'm just starting to clean up my craft area (very slowly)... and remembered that I haven't shared with you my card and tag set I made for my Dec C.A.T.S. partner, Karen.

The card was on a previous post here, and here's the matching tag...
colored Beanie Anya up with Copics on this textured cardstock. I love the way the color shows... almost like watercolor. All I did was lightly colored each area and used the blender pen to soften the strokes. I colored up a few more TGF images, but haven't made anything with them yet, just couldn't resist doing the new technique! ok... back to the tag... the paper, ribbon, and gems are from Recollections, a MS holly punch, and a couple of red buttons! Quick and easy to put together!

This is what Karen sent me...
if only you can see it IRL! It's so beautiful with all the adorable 3D embellies, and the embossing and stitching is incredible! Plus she added some sweet embellies for me to use too! Stop by and visit Karen here, and you'll find more amazing projects!

Thanks for stopping by! ;)



Challenges:

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Adorable tag Mimi! I love what Karen sent you too. A very awesome swap my friend.
Hope you're enjoying your week.
;)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Mimi,
I sure loved the card and tag you made for me....so SWEET!!! How fun to see my card and tag posted on your blog. So happy you liked them. Thanks for linking to my blog too. Hope you have a bright, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

Amy said...

Beanie Anya looks so cool, Mimi! Such a beautiful tag!
Thank you so much for all the fab goodies you sent as my Dec. Secret Sister! Your gorgeous card would have been more than enough, but it was a lot of fun seeing all the goodies...I can't wait to use the paper from Japan with some of my Sister Stamps!
I can't thank you enough for your generosity!

Cyndi said...

Love the tag! So cute and great swap from Karen! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Alice said...

i thought it was watercoloring! love the effect! beautiful project, Mimi! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! =)