Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wishing You...

all Health, Happiness, and Prosperity in the New Year!
Here's a card I made earlier this month for my MIL's birthday. This adorable little girl is Kiyoko from Sister Stamps, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. Found some scrap origami paper from my dd's stash, and paper-pieced her kimono with it too!

What a year it's been... thank you to my followers, and visitors too, for all the sweet luv and support. It's been so much fun learning from all the fabulous crafters out there, and being able to share my inspiration with you too. I've had a wonderful experience being with the Lollipop Team for 2 terms, and looking forward to working with the ATS Digi team as well in the new year!

Thanks for stopping by...
have a Safe and Happy New Year!!     

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Aye- so cute! Happy New Year!

Amy said...

This is so cute Mimi, love her in pink! Happy New Year's!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Super cute Mimi!!! Love her pink kimono. I gotta try paper piecing one day. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Totally awesome Mimi!
Love her paper piece kimono....
Happy New Year to you too!!!!

Leanne said...

She's adorable, terrific card to start out 2012.
Happy New Year Mimi!

Cyndi said...

very cute! love the fun colors! happy new year!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, what a cutie! and such a sweet card :)
Happy to hear that you got my package! Enjoy! and Happy New Year to you too :)
hugs, margie

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the pretty color!