Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snow Family...

Hello friends! Today is Thursday which means it's sponsor spotlight on Lollipop Crafts...
"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps. We started this store on April 1st, No fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha. I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I've been creating stamps for less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there were much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone... stitchy xoxox"


My card features a snowman family trio...

Kept the layout CAS, colored it up with Copics and followed Amy's fabulous tutorial on coloring snowman. Didn't really have the exact colors, but it's close. :)  Added ice stickles for the snow and used the good ole stardust gelly pen for some sparkle all over. Paper is from Recollections Jolly and Bright paper pad, and sentiment is from Imaginisce.

Head on over to Lollipop's blog  to see more inspiration from the team and join in on the current challenge.
Thanks for stopping by! ;)  

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh how CUTE!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Mimi~
love your snowman card, they are colored up perfectly...... such a fab card....

Cyndi said...

super cute mimi! love your snowmen and the colors!