Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone! Hoping you all get to spend time today with those who are special to you... sending BIG HUGS to all my family and friends... and that includes you too... and of course my hubby and kids!

My card today features Sweet November's Jilly's Candle, but I've altered it so that Jilly is holding a heart stick with a couple of flowing keys. After I finished the card and thought about it... should it only be"one" key to my heart? Oh well, my two keys are for my wonderful hubby and my awesome children!

Here are a couple of pics that show the dimensions of the card...
Supplies:
Image - Sweet November Fairwees (Jilly's Candle), Recollections Sentiments (Celebrate Spring)
Paper - DCVW (Glitter Stack Mat and cardstock)
Punches - MS Heart & Key, Recollection tag, Fiskar small flower
Copics - skin: E50 E51 R20 hair: Y21 Y23 YR24   dress/shoes: Y00 Y02  BV000 V22 V28 0BLENDER
candle: YG00 YG03 B00 B21 YR00 YR02 R20 R22
Misc - Baker's Twine (blossom), Stickles (StarDust), Recollections (small white flowers), dew drops

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a Happy Valentine's Day! ;D   
Challenges..........       
ATS Wednesday - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - #203 Pink Valentine
Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the Air
Stamp and Create - Valentine's Day/Love

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Mimi this is SUPER cute! I'm giddy over here at this card. Love, love, love what you did with the candle! So glad you had a chance to play along with us!
Hugs,
Tracy

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Hi mimi Happy Valentines day ;) I love your card soo cute ;)
hugs Ria

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute happy card.... love the way you detailed it....
Have a great V-Day with the family...

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

So cute and colorful. Love the happy image.

Amy said...

OMWord Mimi, this is amazing! Love the pastel colors and your alteration is so clever and cute! You are totally rockin' all these images! :)

Unknown said...

This is the cutest ever!!

Joy said...

Such a fun card, love the pastel colours you used... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Deb said...

wow, that is so pretty!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Leanne said...

aw, this is sooo cute!! I love the pastel colors and your alteration is perfect for Valentine's day. Love the pretty accents. I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day with your hubby and kids.
When you get a chance stop by my blog post:
http://liloshaggymoto.blogspot.com/2012/02/lovely-blog-award-from-shirl.html
and pick up a special award.
Have a fabulous day!! ;)

Cyndi said...

super sweet! she is adorable and love the details!